Wednesday, May 25, 2005

San Fransico

Oh, so much to say....the trip was crazy. Anyway, it will have to wait until tomorrow. I think that my time is about to run out on this computer. I will post pictures, maybe as early as tomorrow. Here is a little taste for all of you who pine to know how I am...:)
went to the airport, plane tickets...not booked. :(
got off the plane, got luggage....it had been RUN OVER!
walking to car....lost it. (but at least there was a scenic shuttle ride through ALL of the parking lots!)
oh, yeah, and I still have bronchitis and that annoying bacterial eye infection!
oh well, i am in california after all, how can i complain! :)
ciao.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi again, melanie... i found you from my referrer list. my blog stats tell me whoe has linked to me. i think i saw you at graceland graduation, but we were runnign around like crazy. Chelsea (travis' sister) got engaged that weekend! anyway, it is good to hear from you! have fun in SF.

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home